These tools are for Clay work (including polymer clay)
The blades are durable steel and the handles are made from varnished hardwood. You get the best value from these, as they are also double ended.
They can be used to clean, slice and shape while the clay is moist or on green ware (unfired air dried clay) It is the perfect set to have.Some examples for uses are:
- Curved end: cutting, carving and smoothing over.
- Spearhead end: fine detailing and short, straight cuts.
- Metal brush: fine textures
- Open loop: remove clay in square in large flat areas
- Needle point: fine scratching details or delicate handling
- Spoolie: cleaning rough spots"
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Art Supplies and Home users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.