This sale is for 1 x 630cm Telescopic Bali Flag Pole. The length of the pole when packed down is 55cm.
These poles are made of fiberglass and are strong, however, high winds and an incorrect setup can affect the longevity and integrity of the poles. The taller the pole, the stronger the wind force.
As they extend, the pole gets thinner allowing the top end to slightly bend and reflect a true Balinese flag curve.
We strongly advise setting up these poles in a low wind location. Do not set these up within high winds.
How to Set Up:
- Cast the pole like a fishing rod and ensure each subsection has locked into place.
- If you wish to use the pole at a shorter length, drop each subsection down starting at the base and lock it into place.
- To fix into the ground - we recommend zip/cable tying the poles to star pickets or zip/cable tie to a fence.
- TIP: use duct/cloth tape around the joint of each subsection for maximum strength of the pole.
- Start from bottom to top & insert each subsection one at a time. If you force this from top to bottom, it will not align.
- TIP: these poles work best when set up and left alone, if you continue tampering with the telescopic pieces it will decrease the quality and longevity of use.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Art Supplies and Home users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.