This 6 piece set contains a variety of thin steel ribbon blades in an assortment of shapes and sizes. The metal ends sculpt, carve, cut and shape traditional and polymer clay. The boxwood handles also double as sculpting tools that can be used in multiple ways. These tools are invaluable for creating intricate details when producing smaller objects.
- The large triangular tool defines wide inclined areas. Shape and position features with the flat round end.
- This sharp angled ribbon tool carves out clay in hard to reach places. The wooden tool end incises fine lines.
- Create uniform indentations with the curved ribbon blade. Produce level surfaces with the wide flat paddle tool.
- Remove clay and form even shapes with the ribbon tool. Make fine details and texture with the flat rounded end.
- Use this small flat ribbon tool to cut and level clay. The wooden end shapes, smoothes and carves.
- Define large areas and regulate clay thickness with this ribbon tool. Slice small objects and make linear marks with the wide wooden end.
Material: Wood Type: Clay Tools Colour: Natural
|Brand||Art Supplies and Home|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Art Supplies and Home users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.