- 1kg powder & 2 x cloth wraps (4.5m x 10cm each) 9m total
- Designed for casting, moulding and sculpting.
Plaster of Paris Powder TIPS
- For mixing, we suggest approximately 1 part water to 2 parts plaster, however this will vary with temperature of water used and prevailing weather conditions.
- Never use bare hands to mix or stir plaster.
- Water should always be added to the mixing tray first then sprinkle or sift plaster into the water in small quantities and gently mix with spatula. Tap sides to vibrate and release air bubbles. When mixture is a smooth, even consistency and a uniform light grey colour it is ready to pour into mould.
Cloth wrap TIPS
- Cut your strips to size, dip into warm water and apply to wire frames, cores or models.
- Build up the layers until you are happy with the strength of your project.
- Once dry, sand and paint. Setting times will vary due to thickness. When dry you can even try adding clear acrylic to make it water resistant.
Warning - Harmful if swallowed. May cause irritation. Avoid breathing vapours, or dusts. Use with adequate ventilation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothes. Wash thoroughly after handling.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Art Supplies and Home users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.